Sunday, July 5, 2015


June 1, 2015

Call yourself on a mission!

IM EXHAUSTED!!! this has been a week of pure hard work. We havent stopped working all week. my mind doesnt even give me a break from the missionary work because when Im sleeping im teaching lessons or talking to people about the gospel haha its exhausting but amazingly rewarding at the same time. I found a scripture this week that made me laugh."Any any man that shall go and preach this gospel and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither in body, limb nor joint and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground. And they shall not go hungry, neither thirst" What am I doing wrong?! maybe its because it is addressing men and im a sister missionary but im weary in mind, my body hurts all the day long, my hair is falling out like crazy and im hungry ALL THE TIME! haha but I guess thats why i have to continue faithful. 
It was a satisfying week because we reached almost every goal that we set for the week! we worked so hard to find new investigators, set baptismal dates, and commit everyone to come to church. Saturday we literally passed by for everyone, in the night we called every single less active and investigator. We had 8 investigators committed to come to church sunday. We left at 7:30 AM to pass by for everyone. Everyone told us they would come. I was convinced that we would increase the church assistance this week by a long shot. We were so determined. And when we passed by the houses sunday morning no one answered. We only had 3 of the 8 investigators in the church. And the church assistence was the same as it was last week! I was super bummed. Mainly because we worked our tails off! but I had to stay positive because I really dont want my companion to feel discouraged. After church in my personal study I opened up my scriptures to the perfect verse and I read it like this "And if they dont go to church it mattereth not unto thee, though hast been faithful wherefore thy garments shall be made clean."
I really feel like heavenly father is pleased with me this week and im pleased with our work. So I try to not let the numbers get me down . Its a real fight the missionary work. But something that every member needs to know is that even if you dont wear a missionary badge on your shirt, you need to paint one on your heart. you are all missionaries. We are supposed to be doing this together! Im learning that we cant do this without the members. Sharing the gospel doesnt mean you have to have the power to do it, it GIVES you the power. So CALL YOURSELF ON A MISSION! thats my advice for all of you this week! we need help our here in Argentina and im sure that the missionaries there in the US need it as well. 
I love this gospel, and I love the mission. I love what it is doing to me. Its flying by and I just want it to slow down because I still have so much to do! thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I love you all! 

 hermana stewart 
So this is my friend kevin. and look at his shirt!!! we were eating lunch at their house and all the sudden he turned around and when I saw his shirt I about died! you have to show dr vranes! I have no idea how brigham city chiropractic got all the way to san pedro argentina but I died when I saw this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment