Sunday, July 5, 2015

January 26, 2015
 
I can boil water on my head!
 
so heres a crazy story for ya! so I have been having headaches...they really never stopped. and everyone here kept telling me that its insolation from the sun and that the heat of the sun is trapped in my head. I thought that was weird. but they all told me I needed to try this thing where I had to use some time of cotton material and with a glass of cold water it would take all the heat out of my head. well I doubted it but guess what! I boiled the water! hahahaha it started bubbling and we were all amazed! I guess the sun is super strong here! anyways theres a cure for ya if you have headaches from the sun...which I dont think exist where we live because the sun is totally different here 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment