Friday, October 10, 2014

October 6, 2014

I really dont know what to say about this past week. It was  really hard as you know. But yesterday I was able to watch conference in english! even though the connection was bad I didnt care I was so happy. I loved it!
today we went to bolivia to have an activity with the elders there. we went hiking (my favorite thing to do! haha) but it was pretty cool. I can now say I have hiked in the jungle of bolivia. It wasnt as pretty as I was expecting and we hiked to a waterfall...I was expecting it to be huge because the member that came with us was talking about it like it was big and really pretty...I was pretty disappointed when we got there haha they dont know what a waterfall is I guess. But it was fun none the less. afterwards we went to eat lunch at a members house there and she was sooo nice! She asked me how long i have been here and when I said a month she was in shock! she said that she would have thought by my spanish that I had been there for 4 or 5 months! wow! It was weird becaues I hardly spoke. But I think my accent is better than most gringos so thats good. 
I am praying to have a better week this week. I really liked in conference when I cant remember who said this but that we can tell heavenly father every single emotion we are feeling and we should report our day to him every night. I love being able to pour my heart out to him every night. I cant express myself to people here, but I do have a heavenly father who is listening to me and I find comfort in that. 
Thank you for all your love and support. i have never been so grateful in my life for such a great supportive family who prays for me daily I need it! I pray for you guys day and night as well! 
well I dont have a ton of time today. sorry this email isnt too detailed and long or spiritual. hopefully next monday will be better! but I want you to know I am doing fine and I am being taken care of here in argentina.

i love you! 

hermana stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment